2-.Anti-Shaking Wooden Package
3.Air Flight Case
7to 10working days
Led P2.5mm hdmi led display video wall processor
Q1: Definition of DVI, HDMI, VGA, CV & USB ports
DVI: Digital (HD) video signal, an interface standard launched by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group), consisting of Silicon Image, Intel (Intel) and other companies, in 1999.It has been optimized in terms of speed, resolution and HDCP protocols. The signal sourcesare generally desktop, laptop and so on;
HDMI: High-Definition Multimedia Interface, a digital video/audio interface technology, special digital interface for video transmission; it can transmit audio and video signals simultaneously, and the maximum data transfer rate is 5Gbps. The signal sourcesare generally camera, laptop, and information dissemination system.
VGA: analog video signal (Video Graphics Array), a video transmission standard launched by IBM with the PS/2 machine in 1987, featuring high resolution, fast display rate and rich colors. It has been widely used in color monitor field. The signal sourcesare generally desktop, laptop, karaoke machine, matrix, etc.
CV: composite video signal; all signals will be packaged into a whole for transmission. The signal sourcesare generally camera, DVD, TV box, karaoke machine, video matrix, etc.
USB: Universal Serial Bus, an external bus standard used to regulatethe connection and communication between computer and external device andan interface technology applied in the field of PC. USB was proposedby Intel, Compaq, IBM and Microsoft jointly in 1994. The signal sourcesare generally USB and SD card.
Q2: Please briefly describe the connection of graphicscard, video processor, sending card, receiving card and LED screen.
A: The DVI (VGA) output port of the graphics card is connected to DVI-IN (VGA-IN) input of the video processor, DVI-OUT output of the video processor is connected to the sending card, the sending card is connected to the terminal receiving card in the back of the screen through the network cable,the receiving card is connected to respective screen and the entire large screen by cascading.
Q3: How many sending cards can be installed to the video processor? Why sending cards can be installed with no PCI slot inside the processor?
A: Up to two sending cards can be installed.
PCI slots inthe computer are used to supply power for the sending card rather than video signal transmission, while the video processor provides 5V power via four-pin cable, and thus it is possible to install sending card.
Q4: What is the meaning of output resolution? Does it need to be set in advance?
A: Output resolution is the maximum output range of the processor. This value should be larger than the actual pixels of the LED screen.It will change automatically when the image parameters are adjusted, and don’t need to set up in advance.
Q5:How to set keypad lock of the video processor? How to unlock?
A: Menu - Advanced - Expert setup - Keypad lock; the keypad is locked when this option is turned on; press MENU for ten times to unlock.
Q6: What’s the administrator password set in PC software?
A:No password. Click OK directly to enter
Q7: What’re the reasons for the connection failure of serial port of the processor software? What’s themarkof proper connection?
Shenzhen Lightwell LED Display Technology Co,.LTD is a professional manufacture and exporter who specialized in developing and supplying LED Display. Our factory is located in Shenzhen. We are professional LED factory in China. Our company has many years’ experience at this field. So we have equipped complete and technically advanced equipments and facilities for our product line.
Our products include Indoor Full Color LED Display, Outdoor Full Color LED Display, Outdoor Single and Double Color LED Display, ental LED display, Stadium Perimeter LED display and so on.
Our customers and their satisfaction are our number one priority. We are sure that we have an excellent quality with best price, we want to do it best for customers. We strive to uphold these values in everything that we do.
People –oriented and honesty, total quality management , continuous improvement and constant innovation.
Go all out to be the best.
1. We guarantee to the buyer of the equipment supplied is new, complete and unused.
2. To support the operation and maintenance of contract equipment, technical data provided by our factory ensure complete, clear, and the right.
The pre-sale service
Customer specific engineering design scheme need, please contact us, our designers will be on the construction site and product specific design, a detailed exploration and study repeatedly, free to provide free technical solutions.
Installation and debugging
1. Our company will send professional and technical personnel to the site for installation debugging. In the process of installation and debugging, my company's technical staff will take absolute responsibility for equipment will strictly in accordance with the requirements of the solution and product factory specifications for installation and commissioning of science. Such as the special cases need to changes of part installation antipathy, we with a negotiated solution. Our company will be completed fully ensure the installation and debugging time. As a result of nature or the buyer artificial reason to delay, the two sides will talk things over solve.
2. Debugging qualified standard: the standard stipulated in the instructions will be in my company as the standard.
The use of training
Our company will provide a detailed list according to the contract product manual, system use the specifications and system maintenance. To the user for the following training: system use, system maintenance, equipment maintenance.
1. Warranty purpose: response in time, as soon as possible to solve, make sure you use.
2. Warranty period: the warranty, screen body from all maintenance services; Over, after the warranty period of materials used in charge maintenance service costs, not charge labor.